Traditional Home Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Just 40' wide, this beautiful Traditional home plan packs a lot into the floor plan including a very large study with tray ceiling.
- A corner firepace warms the family room that is open to the Kitchen and breakfast nook.
- You will find plenty of counter space in this spacious gourmet Kitchen with a large island.
- The master suite lies on the first floor and features a spa bath and walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Upstairs, a game room will keep the kids, busy with a large closet for all your storage needs.
- Two bedrooms each have a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,686 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,427 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss