Traditional Home Plan Has It All
About This Plan
- Beautiful on the outside, this Traditional home plan has it all, from wrap-around porch to deck and screened porch.
- The vaulted sunroom is an additional perk with sliding glass doors that lead to the screened porch.
- An open floor plan enables those in the kitchen to view both the dinette and great room with fireplace.
- Another vaulted ceiling tops the second floor master suite.
- All the remaining bedrooms are a good size with most having walk-in closets.
- The roof is a truss design with a main pitch of 9:12 and secondary pitch of 12:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,567 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss