Traditional Home Plan in Four Versions
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Take your pick among four versions of this four bedroom traditional home plan. With a classic brick exterior and a covered entry, this plan is sure to please.
- Entertain friends in the living room which is across the gallery space from your formal dining room. Or hang out with family in the dining area open to the cook in the family who will surely enjoy the well-designed kitchen. After your meal, relax in front of the fireplace in the family room or go outside on the covered rear patio, rain or shine.
- The master suite is well-equipped. A large walk-in closet, spa tub, shower, private commode and private access to a rear terrace are all part of the package.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath. Bedroom has an optional bath and plenty of closet space.
- A two-car garage and convenient utility room complete this traditional house plan.
- Related Plans: For alternate layouts, see these house plans - 48141FM (2,380 sq. ft.), 48181FM (2,404 sq. ft. and a bayed window in the family room) and 48109FM (2,465 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,262 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 629 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available