Traditional Home Plan with 1st Floor Master
About This Plan
- This one-and-a-half-story home features a classic country look, perfectly matched with an open, contemporary plan sure to please the whole family.
- You'll enjoy peaceful summer breezes on the large, welcoming front porch or the screen porch off the back.
- The large kitchen, with its center island, is connected to the breakfast nook, allowing the family to stay in contact while preparing and serving meals.
- If you prefer more formal dining, the dining room directly off the entryway will suit your needs beautifully and your whole family can relax in the spacious great room at the end of a long day.
- Take the edge off the day in the master suite Jacuzzi surrounded by a wall of glass and enjoy the other features of the master suite, including a large walk in closet and a separate shower area.
- Entering through the two-stall garage, you will find a laundry area, a half-bath and a storage closet.
- Upstairs you'll find three more bedrooms with a dramatic view of the family room below and a shared full bathroom that will be perfect for family or guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,563 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss