Traditional Home Plan with 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- This traditional home features great family space to grow and raise a family. Brick highlights, cedar shakes and a pleasing arrangement of multiple gable features highlight the exterior façade of this 4-bed house plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer and the rear of the home features the common family rooms. There is a 2-story family room with fireplace, a casual breakfast room situated in a large bay window with outdoor access and a grand kitchen with a center island, a peninsula bar and a separate pantry.
- The fourth bedroom/guest suite is located on the main floor and offers a private bath and generous closet space. The family laundry room is directly accessible from the 2-car garage.
- Upstairs, the master suite offers a stunning vaulted sitting room directly off the master bedroom and features a double step trey ceiling. An enormous walk-in closet is positioned off the master bath where there are separate dual vanities, vaulted ceilings, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature walk-in closets and private vanities within the jack and jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick