Traditional Home Plan with a 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- The brilliant two-story foyer is framed by a stylish formal dining room to the right and a magnificent living room with a fireplace to the left.
- The family room is enormous with a beautiful fireplace and a den to the left, great for after hour work.
- The generous kitchen opens into the nook for plenty of eating space.
- To the right of the nook is an eye-catching sunroom, great for putting in plants, and flowers.
- A three-car garage gives you plenty of room for you vehicles.
- Upstairs you'll enjoy a dramatic view of both the foyer and family room below as you cross the bridge to the three bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a sitting area perfect for watching the sun come up.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss