Traditional Home Plan with Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- Brick and shakes combine to give this Traditional home plan an appealing look.
- The home has both formal and informal rooms, ideal for entertaining.
- The two-story family room has a warming fireplace flanked by two windows to bring in light.
- Everyone will love your huge walk-in pantry and gourmet kitchen that opens to a vaulted keeping room.
- There is nothing above the master suite, giving you a quiet oasis and a tray ceiling.
- His and her sections of the huge walk-in closet give you separate areas.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the upper floor are large and comfortable with walk-in closets for all.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side