Traditional Home Plan with Contemporary Amenities
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan is filled with all the extras required by today's homeowner. Ten-foot ceilings in the major living areas, plus special treatments in the master and third bedrooms, give the impression of a much larger home.
- Opening off the foyer and kitchen, the formal dining room features a classic bay window.
- The kitchen is notable for its angled eating bar, which opens the area to the skylighted breakfast room and the living room beyond providing a view of the cozy fireplace.
- The luxurious bathroom in the master suite includes twin vanities with knee space between them, as well as a shower-whirlpool tub combination and walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms are situated at the front of the home, with the second bath conveniently nearby.
- House Plan Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 10"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available