Traditional Home Plan with Delightful Juliette Balconies
About This Plan
- This two-story brick Traditional home plan has not one but two delightful Juliette balconies on the second floor.
- They overlook the two-story living room below.
- On the opposite side, an open rail lets you look down into the foyer.
- A marvelous open floor plan combines the living room, nook and kitchen to form one large space.
- The kitchen island has a raised eating bar and cooktop.
- In this house, the master is on the main floor all by itself with the family bedrooms upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 214 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick