Traditional Home Plan with Extras
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three transom windows flood the living room of this Traditional home plan with light.
- A center atrium by the staircase rises to the second floor and provides an unusual touch.
- Skylights brighten the covered patio with its sauna and patio bar, perfect for entertaining.
- The big fireplace in the hearth room can be seen all the way from the eating bar of the kitchen.
- Use the first floor bedroom for family or guests or as a private study.
- The remaining three bedrooms are on the upper floor including the master suite with two walk-in closets and a private bath.
- Related Plan: For a larger version of this home in reverse, see house plan 57233HA (2,873 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 888 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- 2nd Floor Master Suite