Traditional Home Plan with Extras
About This Plan
- A combination of stone, shakes and siding adorns the exterior of this beautiful Traditonal home plan.
- Twin bay windows extend the living space in the den and dining room.
- Extras such as the large storage room off the garage, a two-story great room and bonus space over the garage make this a home worth considering.
- The main floor owner's suite has a private patio and a spa-like bathroom with a huge soaking tub.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor has a walk-in closet.
- A computer nook in the balcony loft has views of the great room below.
- The bonus room over the garage adds 400 square feet if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 400 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 240 sq. ft.
- Storage: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 952 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss