Traditional Home Plan with Formal Brick Exterior
About This Plan
- The formal brick facade of this classic Colonial design makes an impressive stance in any neighborhood.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the entry foyer in this traditional layout.
- The island kitchen is open to both the breakfast nook and hearth-warmed family room creating a living space that versatile.
- A three-car garage completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features private fireplace, master bath and two walk-in closets. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bath; Bedroom 4 offers a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss