Traditional Home Plan with ICF Exterior Walls
About This Plan
- Wide, open spaces greet you as soon as you walk through the front door of this Traditional home plan.
- Both the formal dining room and the living room are open to the foyer, creating an easy flow when entertaining.
- The best feature of this attractive home plan is the huge vaulted and beamed family room with a big fireplace for friends and family to gather around.
- In the kitchen, a cooktop island gives you extra counter space and storage.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor, most with delightful ceiling treatments.
- The master suite has a bay window and a sunken master bathroom with a vaulted ceiling. Bedroom 2 has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get stick-framed exterior walls with house plan 4029DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12