Traditional Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Your family and friends will love the open floor plan of this traditional ranch home.
- Complete with extra-tall ceilings, this home features a wide-open plan that makes entertaining even a large group enjoyable.
- The kitchen features 9-foot ceilings and a breakfast bar the overlooks both the dining and great rooms.
- Just off the dining room to the right, you'll find a hearth room, complete with its own fireplace. The master suite features a step ceiling, spacious bathroom with jacuzzi tub and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located to the front of the home along with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 798 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss