Traditional Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this Traditional house plan still manages to fit in four bedrooms.
- Transoms on top of the great room windows bring in extra light.
- Dine informally at the peninsula snack bar or in the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Or you can dine more formally in the dining room with a tray ceiling and recessed hutch area.
- Use bedroom two as an optional den if you prefer.
- The master suite is well appointed with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and spa bathroom.
- Two more bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,517 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 431 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Photo Gallery