Traditional Home Plan with Rec Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A balanced facade and covered entry porch lends grace to this Traditional home plan.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the family room, with built-in bookshelves on one side.
- Nicely positioned between the formal dining room and informal nook, the kitchen has a functional style that will serve your family.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the other two family bedrooms.
- Up on the second floor, a fourth bedroom has its own bath and shares space with the future rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick