Traditional Home Plan with Southern Charm
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, a balcony and arched windows are just some of the details that give this home plan its Southern charm. Inside you'll find a very traditional floor plan with a den to your left, and a formal dining room to your right as you enter.
- Toward the back of the main level a wall of windows gives you an impressive view of the back yard as you enter the great room. The adjacent kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the great room and nook to create a comfortable living area.
- Upstairs you'll find the master suite complete with corner jacuzzi tub, spacious walk-in closet, and a sitting area that opens to the balcony on the front of the home. Three additional bedrooms and a full bath complete the upstairs.
- Finally, a three-stall garage flanked with graceful columns provides ample storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,619 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss