Traditional Home Plan with Spacious Great Room
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story home enjoys features normally found in much larger homes.
- As you enter the foyer, you'll be impressed by the two-story ceiling of the spacious great room found straight ahead.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and flows into the nook; add them to the great room and you have an area large enough for those large holiday gatherings.
- The master suite with its spacious walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub can be found on the main floor, while upstairs you'll enjoy two additional bedrooms and a shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,839 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss