Traditional Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional home enjoys a hipped roof, columns, and corner quoins giving it a curb appeal that's highly desirable.
- The formal dining room enjoys columns standing at the entrance and is open to the massive great room that features an angled fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- The spacious kitchen features a roomy pantry, a snack bar, and a breakfast nook.
- A nearby hall leads to the master bedroom with his and hers large walk-in closets and a private bath featuring an angled oversized tub with dual vanities. Two family bedrooms on the left wing of the home enjoy their own private vanity and toilet while sharing a tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,411 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss