Traditional Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Inside, the two-story entry opens to a formal dining room on the right.
- The vaulted great room features a fireplace and built-in cabinets while a wall of windows allows in a great view of the backyard.
- The island kitchen opens to a nook, perfect for family meals.
- A two-car garage, laundry room, and powder room reside nearby.
- A secluded master bedroom offers a cathedral ceiling, private bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three additional family bedrooms share a full hall bath with a separate vanity area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 695 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 389 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss