Traditional Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Surrounded by windows on three sides, a bright and airy sunroom sits at the rear of this lovely Traditional home plan.
- The big air-lock entry keeps the cold air out in the winter and opens to the main foyer.
- The living room with fireplace and dining rooms are open to each other with the spacious kitchen close by.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share a huge bathroom with both a shower and a soaking tub.
- The media room is off to the side and could also be used an an extra bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 899 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,053 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 8"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Framing Type: Truss