Traditional Home with Arched Entry
About This Plan
- A handsome arched entry and brick quoins present a striking fa'ade to this traditional home plan.
- Full bay windows in both the family room with a fireplace and the breakfast room create great views from the rear of the house.
- The spacious kitchen features a studio ceiling, double pantry, a large work island and a planning center.
- Double doors introduce the master bedroom with its huge deluxe bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- A walk-in linen closet, two additional bedrooms and a hall bath complete the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,046 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Photo Gallery