Traditional Home with Custom Details
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A beautiful arched entry porch rises up to create an impressive entry to this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, the home has both a wide foyer and an octagonal rotunda with built-in display niches for your collectible.
- A double tray ceiling tops the spacious great room that shares a two-sided fireplace with the dining area.
- The kitchen gets a corner window sink and a walk-in pantry plus easy access to the side patio.
- A large master suite lies off the rotunda and features two walk-in closets and a corner soaking tub.
- The remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a studio with fireplace and wet bar.
- Finish off the lower level and gain a playroom for the kids, a home office and a billards room for the whole family, plus an extra bathroom.
- Related Plan: Skip the optional lower level with house plan 12623MH (3,286 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,286 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 49' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss