Traditional Home with Excellent Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Visually appealing, this Traditional house plan will look good in any neighborhood.
- The exceptional family room is huge and sports a vaulted ceiling and big fireplace as the focal point.
- The kitchen gets to enjoy the fireplace too, thanks to the open layout.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite is a private oasis with a vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets and a large bathroom.
- Three big bedrooms can be found on the upper floor, along with a bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 725 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick