Traditional Home with Future Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A covered front porch wraps around the dining room of this lovely Traditional home plan.
- From the entry foyer you can see all the way back to the family room fireplace.
- On either side of the family room, two more covered patios let you enjoy the outdoors.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb at the end of the day.
- The master bathroom has a plant ledge and a second closet in addition to the walk-in closet.
- Sunlight streams down onto the staircase through a big skylight.
- Bedroom 2 on the second floor gets a big bay with three windows.
- Future bonus space is easily accessed from this floor and adds an additional 212 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 212 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 38' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick