Traditional Home with Hip Roof
About This Plan
- You'll have lots of room in this beautiful Traditional home that is only 52' wide.
- Elegant double doors open to a long, two-story foyer.
- The big fireplace catches your attention in the great room that is open to the formal dining room.
- In the informal area in the rear, the marvelous open floor plan unites the breakfast nook, kitchen and family room.
- The kitchen sink is angled on the peninsula bar that overlooks both rooms.
- The front-facing master suite lies on the main floor and has a large private bathroom and divided walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom on the second floor is a generous size with big closets.
- The big rec room has a coffered ceiling.
- Related Plan: Don't need 4 bedrooms? See house plan 58050SV (3,306 sq. ft.) for a reverse layout and two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12