Traditional Home with Large Media Room
About This Plan
- Decorative wooden shutters add style to this handsome Traditional home plan.
- Keep the cold air out of the main house with the air lock entry foyer. The large living room has a corner fireplace to keep you warm.
- A bay window extends the dining room making it feel even larger.
- The efficient U-shaped kitchen offers a walk-in pantry and lots of counter space.
- On your way up to the second floor, stop off to admire the media room located over the garage to keep any noise from bothering rooms below.
- Three bedrooms share a large bathroom that has both a big soaking tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 41' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 322 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss