Traditional Home with Lots of Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A lovely brick exterior and huge arched transom window above the front door brings lots of curb appeal to this Traditional home plan.
- The two-story foyer soars upward, making it feel even larger.
- Views of the dining room can be seen from the living room, giving you an easy transition when its time to eat.
- The L-shape of the informal area in back combines the kitchen, nook and family room with fireplace so you can keep your eye on the family while cooking.
- Chose an elegant optional tray ceiling for your master suite and enjoy the enormous walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 4 has a desk area for homework and bedroom 2 gets a dressing area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12