Traditional Home with Lots of Storage
About This Plan
- Every bedroom in this stately Traditional home has a big walk-in closet.
- You also gain a huge walk-in pantry off the kitchen.
- Two-story ceilings soar up in both the foyer and the family room with a fireplace.
- Additional features include built-ins in the study and a lovely tray ceiling in the elegant formal dining room.
- Bedroom 5 is on the main floor and works well when elderly relatives come to visit.
- Follow the T-shaped staircase to the second floor where the remianing four bedrooms are.
- The gorgeous master suite is fully loaded with a vaulted sitting room, a cozy fireplace, built-ins and a heavenly vaulted master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12