Traditional Home with Mother-In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows and a big front porch welcome you to this Traditional home plan with a little something extra.
- Pocket doors allow the living room to be closed off from the family room when entertaining.
- The U-shaped kitchen serves both the dinette set in a bay and the formal dining room.
- Keep Mom at home in the nearby mother-in-law suite on the first floor - no stairs to climb.
- Four big bedrooms occupy the second floor with a fifth bedroom on the finished lower level.
- Here, you also have a huge rec room with fireplace and a home theater.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,556 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N