Traditional Home with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a steep hip roof give this Traditional home plan a welcoming look.
- A beautiful two-story entry foyer sets the stage for the wonderful amenities within.
- The open floor plan in the back of the home allows views to stretch from the kitchen all the way back to the great room fireplace.
- Extra cabinet and counter space can be found in the hall by the huge walk-in pantry and laundry room.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor and every one has a large walk-in closet.
- Add an optional tray or vaulted ceiling to the spacious master suite, if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 2"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12