Traditional Home with RV Garage
About This Plan
- This Traditional home plan comes with a two car garage plus an extra deep RV garage.
- The covered front porch shelters you from the rain and snow as you enter the home.
- Work from home in the large home office or spend time with the family in the big living room with fireplace.
- Both the kitchen and dining room are open concept so you can see straight down to the living room fireplace.
- All five bedrooms are upstairs along with a nice size loft and a handy second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 5"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss