Traditional Home with Terrific Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Prepare to be delighted with this Traditional home's built-ins, screened porch and open layout.
- The foyer is huge and goes all the way back to the main living area that combines the kitchen, dining room and family room.
- Use the front bedroom as a media room, if desired.
- The remaining bedrooms are all up on the second floor along with a big bonus room that has three closets for wonderful storage.
- The master suite is enormous and has a delightful sitting area with windows on three sides.
- The maximum ridge hieght is 36'4" assuming 3'6" to grade to first floor.
- A second floor laundry room is the ultimate in convenience.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 30018RT (3,463 sq. ft.). Get an alternate exterior with house plan 30070RT.
- Get a front facing garage with house plan 30071RT.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,236 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 374 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery