Traditional Home With Vaulted Master
About This Plan
- A beautiful big bay window catches your eye as you approach this Traditional home.
- The bay window extends the living space in the study and brings in extra light.
- A large entry foyer rises up two stories making it feel even larger.
- Two columns serve to separate the living room from the dining room while preserving views.
- The kitchen is separated from the family room so you can watch TV without kitchen noise.
- On the upper floor, the large master bedroom has the option of a vaulted ceiling.
- Standard features include two sinks, a walk-in closet and a corner jetted tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12