Traditional House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Just 40' wide, this Traditional house plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- A covered stoop shelters your entry into the home where the big great room comes into view.
- Gather around the big fireplace that provides a focal point.
- In the kitchen, a bayed breakfast nook gives you an informal place to dine.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs with the large master suite having two big walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 946 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick