Traditional House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Window seats and built-ins elevate this narrow lot Traditional house plan to a custom home.
- Just 48' wide, the home will fit on a narrow lot.
- The kitchen sink is placed in a gently curved peninsula bar so you can see right into the dining room and vaulted great room.
- The gentle curves continue in the first floor master suite where the bay window makes the master bedroom feel larger.
- An outdoor fireplace lets you stay outside longer even on chilly nights.
- The large storage room off the covered porch is a welcome touch.
- The second floor library is lined with bookshelves and offer s a window seat and open railing so you can see the great room below.
- Add an optional bonus room over the garage for extra expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Storage: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12