Traditional House Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to fit on a lot less than 50' wide, this brick house plan has a beautiful Traditional facade.
- The large foyer gives you two coat closets and immediate views of the dining room.
- A half wall in the kitchen lets you see into the big great room with its fireplace.
- A door in the informal breakfast nook opens to the rear deck where you can catch some sunshine.
- The master bedroom also opens to the deck and had a great location in the back of the house near the laundry room.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share loft space.
- Finish the bonus room on your own timetable adding 300 square feet of living space to the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"