Traditional House Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Comfortable family living comes from no stairs to climb and the open floor plan of this Traditional house plan.
- Combining the foyer and dining room makes each room feel larger so you never feel cramped.
- In back, the large kitchen has full views of the main lving area so you can keep tabs on family activities.
- The rear covered lanai offers lots of space to relax in the shade.
- Two family bedrooms face front while the master suite has a quiet location in back.
- Note the tray ceiling and two large walk-in closets in the master suite.
- And the whole house is only 40' wide, great for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82137KA and 82138KA, both at 1,803 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss