Traditional House Plan for Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This luxury home plan has exquisite detailing inside and out and comes with an optional finished lower level expanding this from a 4 bedroom home to a 5 bedroom one.
- Amenities such as interior columns, lovely ceiling treatments, built-ins and a residential elevator make this a premium house plan.
- The home boasts a gorgeous curved staircase and both a study off the master suite plus a separate library.
- Homeowners benefit from a secluded master suite with a cozy fireplace, wet bar, giant master bathroom and a room-sized walk-in closet with an island that maximizes storage.
- There's an enormous amount of counter space in the upscale kitchen that has views of both the nook and vaulted family room, all warmed by a three-way fireplace.
- Three large bedrooms on the second floor share a huge rec room over the garage.
- Finishing the lower level adds 3,280 square feet, giving you a home theater, wine cellar, dark room, exercise room and three huge living areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 339 sq. ft.
- Deck: 190 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 220 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1473 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick