Traditional House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the rear, this handsome Traditional house plan offers a wrap-around porch, a sundeck and an optional screened porch.
- Other options include optional vaulted and tray ceilings and an optional command center with built-in desk near the kitchen.
- The prow-shaped breakfast nook has glass on two sides and a door to the rear deck.
- Bedroom 4 is on the main floor with three more bedrooms upstairs.
- Homeowners have a sitting area and optional fireplace and private balcony too.
- The sunken family room is three steps down from the upstairs bedrooms giving you separation from the sleeping areas.
- There's room to expand on the ground floor too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Deck: 316 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick