Traditional House Plan in Four Versions
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Take your pick among four versions of this four bedroom traditional home plan. With a classic brick exterior and a covered entry, this plan is sure to please.
- Entertain your guests with the warmth from your fireplace in your large great room. When it is time to eat, retreat to the formal dining room where good food and talk awaits.
- Nearby, you'll find the cook's kitchen with center island and eat-at bar. The bayed breakfast nook is a perfect spot to start off your day and the covered patio a good place to end it.
- The master suite is sure to please. A cathedral ceiling creates a dramatic space. Retreat to your own private covered patio or when the day is done, to your master bath with twin walk-in closets, dual sinks, a shower and spa tub.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a bath. Bedroom three has a walk-in closet.
- A two-car garage rounds out this traditional house plan.
- Related Plans: For alternate layouts, see these house plans - 48161FM (2,262 sq. ft.), 48181FM (2,404 sq. ft. and a bayed window in the family room) and 48109FM (2,465 sq. ft.).