Traditional House Plan in Four Versions
About This Plan
- Spacious and elegant rooms plus an open layout give you a marvelous family home with lots of amenities.
- The grand two-story foyer is flanked by a quiet study and a large formal dining room.
- The open layout in back gives you sight lines all the way from the kitchen to the great room fireplace.
- The first floor master suite boasts three walk-in closets plus a private deck accessed through double doors.
- On the second floor, each bedroom has a big walk-in closet.
- The loft can easily be a large media room and bonus space over the garage can be finished to add an extra 657 square feet of living space.
- Related Plans: For other versions of this home see house plans 870020DRM, 870021DRM and 870022DRM.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,161 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Deck: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 127 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 843 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick