Traditional House Plan With A Rustic Twist
About This Plan
- Beautiful brick and stone siding with accents of shake siding and wood shutters give this traditional home plan a rustic twist.
- The covered front porch welcomes you into the foyer which is open to the vaulted dining room.
- The open floor plan flows into the great room and kitchen where you'll find a large eat-at bar.
- The great room features a cozy fireplace and access to the screened porch where friends and family will gather together to enjoy a great meal cooked in the outdoor kitchen.
- The split bedroom design gives you great privacy to the master suite. You'll be in the lap of luxury in the master bath where you can enjoy a soak in the freestanding tub or rinse away the worries of the day in the glass shower.
- Need more room? A bonus room and additional full bath are located above the garage!
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 656 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick