Traditional House Plan with Amenities
About This Plan
- Tray ceilings, interior columns and built-ins are just some of the amenities your family will enjoy in this spacious Traditional house plan.
- The large formal dining room off the foyer has a lovely tray ceiling and a nearby butler's pantry.
- A guest suite on the other side of the foyer is ideal for elderly family members who don't want stairs to climb.
- The ceiling rises up two stories in the great room that also has a fireplace and views of the rear porch seen through the gallery hallway.
- In the informal L-shaped family living area you have beautiful sight lines.
- There's room for more than one cook in this big kitchen!
- The master suite boasts a coffered ceiling, twin walk-in closets and a huge bathroom with a giant walk-in shower.
- On the second floor bedroom 3's walk-in closet opens to a cedar closet for out of season storage.
- The rec room is for the whole family to enjoy and it has a big walk-in storage closet for games and anything you have.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12