Traditional House Plan with Angled Hearth Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The angled and vaulted hearth room is a key design feature in this Traditional house plan.
- With an open layout, you get wonderful views of the fireplace from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- A box bay window by the kitchen sink gives you extra space and lots of light.
- The formal living areas of the home also have an open layout so there is a 35' long expanse from the back of the dining room to the great room fireplace.
- A secluded first floor master suite comes with the house and homeowners get both a linear closet and a giant walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, you can use the loft as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Unfinished storage is ideal for suitcases and holiday decorations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 11"
- Depth: 58' 11"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick