Traditional House Plan with Angled Hearth Room
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The angled and vaulted hearth room is a key design feature in this Traditional house plan.
- With an open layout, you get wonderful views of the fireplace from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- A box bay window by the kitchen sink gives you extra space and lots of light.
- The formal living areas of the home also have an open layout so there is a 35' long expanse from the back of the dining room to the great room fireplace.
- A secluded first floor master suite comes with the house and homeowners get both a linear closet and a giant walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, you can use the loft as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Unfinished storage is ideal for suitcases and holiday decorations.