Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Twin gables flank the front door of this Traditional house plan giving it a beautifully proportioned exterior.
- Modest in square footage, the home offers both a formal dining room and an informal breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The large family room has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- An elegant master suite awaits homeowners up on the second floor.
- A double tray ceiling in the bedroom area is followed by a vaulted master bathroom with two sinks and both a tub and shower.
- A bonus room over the garage adds an extra 272 square feet if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 272 sq. ft.
- Entry: 28 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick