Traditional House Plan with Built-Ins and Beams
About This Plan
- Upscale features like beamed and coffered ceilings and lots of built-ins give this Traditional house plan an edge over other plans.
- The spacious formal dining room is open to the foyer with just two sets of double columns to separate the rooms.
- Both the kitchen and family room are united under a beamed ceiling.
- Double ovens and a butler's pantry plus a walk-in pantry score high with most homeowners.
- The kitchen island has a column on each end instead of a wall so you can enjoy the family room fireplace.
- Every one of the bedrooms on the second floor has a huge walk-in closet and elegant tray ceilings.
- The master suite is further enhanced by a private porch where you can sip your morning coffee before starting a hectic day.
- Note the second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is.
- An optional residential elevator can also be turned into extra closet space if you don't need an elevator.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 10"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12