Traditional House Plan with Craftsman Touches
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Stonework and decorative wood trim give this Traditional house plan a Craftsman appeal.
- The huge vaulted great room is immediately visible as you enter the home, with the rear wall of windows showing the outdoor covered deck too.
- Placing the dining room at an angle not only gives you an interesting look, it allows for windows on three sides so the room is bright and airy.
- In the kitchen, a giant island holds two sinks and gives you a tremendous amount of extra counter space.
- The master suite is set off by itself on the left side of the home with its spacious master bathroom having his and her sections connected by the two-entry shower.
- In the large walk-in closet, a stack washer and dryer is the ultimate in convenience for homeowners private use.
- Upstairs, four big bedrooms share two bathrooms and their own laundry room.
- Finish the lower level to add a fifth bedroom, game room, rec room and exercise room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 95061RW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,646 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 968 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 6"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1222 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss