Traditional House Plan with Custom Touches
About This Plan
- This well-designed Traditional house plan offers custom features such as an arched entry to the dining room, display niches and a lovely two-story foyer.
- Space-saving pocket doors close off the study when you need peace and quiet.
- The gorgeous tray ceiling in the great room is sure to please and can be seen from the bayed dining area and kitchen.
- An info center keeps the computer out of the great room and is handy to the kitchen.
- A huge walk-in coat closet off the mud room helps keep the family organized and there is extra storage in back of the 2 car garage.
- There are four bedrooms on the second floor including the large master suite with its tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 151 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,388 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry