Traditional House Plan With Decorative Dormers and Welcoming Porch
About This Plan
- Mixed siding, decorative gables and an inviting front porch work together to give this traditional-style 4-bed house plan wonderful curb appeal.
- As you step into the foyer you will be greeted by the beautiful vaulted ceiling and semi open floor plan allowing you to see into the dining room as well as the great room. From here you also have access to the flex room and a hall bath.
- A cozy fireplace in the great room give the perfect space to cuddle up and enjoy a chilly winter evening while still being able to watch the snow fall outside through the two sets of french doors leading to the grilling porch.
- The kitchen is open to both the great room and breakfast room and features an island with seating.
- Around the corner you'll find the laundry room, garage access, master suite and the stairs the optional upper floor.
- The master suite displays an elegant boxed ceiling and a bath complete with a whirlpool tub, separate shower, separate his and hers vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home are bedrooms 2 and 3 with a jack and jill bath between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,530 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 873 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 354 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick